23.02.2014

"Missing you".drama. inspired manicure.

Annyeong !
 안녕
 
It's been a while, I know. But for a really long time I felt like I missed blogging. I'm going to write posts in polish and english ( it might be hard in a beggining because it's foreign language for me ). I thought about types of posts which I will write... I decided that I will write about asian stuff that I will find in my country, about my life and my inspirations of Japan and Korea. ヽ ヾ(´(エ)`ノ゙

_____________________________

Lately I stared to pay more attention to the look of my nails.
Maybe it's because of my school friends [girls], they look at each other nails almost every day! Even my [awesome] teacher of P.E.
But the most important thing which made that I spend so much time on it is drama "I Miss You/Missing You".
The main character Zoe have always great, simple and cute manicure  ( ˘ ³˘)❤ But in the other hand, sometimes she wears so much rings. ( I think that with simple nails it looks really cool )
Just look at it! ❤




And here are some of my ideas inspired by Zoe's manicure ( ´∀`)/




____
Have you ever were inspired by drama?? (゚ー゚; 
Thank you for today~!  =^● ⋏ ●^=




2 komentarze:

  1. "drama" ja uwielbiam dramy oglądać hi hi

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Ja też : D mam swoje perełki, które mogłabym oglądać na okrągło nawet 5 razy : P

      Usuń